Hoarding Cleanup Services
Comprehensive and comforting assistance for hoarding cleanup
Hoarding cleanup projects require the utmost professionalism and sensitivity from the company you choose. Situations need to be handled delicately to avoid any upset or further problems for the family. Lone Star State Mitigation provides caring and compassionate cleanup services, restoring any home to its original condition. We work with the families or homeowners to carefully determine what should be disposed of and what should be saved or stored.
Our staff understand the stress and sometimes shock that goes along with the discovery of a hoarder. Our service is more than just rounding up and disposing of contents. We have experts that can help you sort through everything, and make sure that valuables, sentimental items, personal items, documents, and photographs are saved and/or restored. Each hoarding cleanup process is unique, so we tailor our services to fit your specific needs and then create a plan of action that fits your schedule.
Consultation is always free
From moderate clutter to severe situations, we can help you get through it. Contact our team right away to find out how we can start the process of cleaning up and restoring your loved one’s home and life – and yours too. Some of the services we can provide for hoarding cleanup include:
- Temporary relocation and assistance
- Discreetly remove trash and unwanted items
- Inventory, clean and securely store keepsakes, heirlooms, photos, documents, firearms and essential items
- Dry clean and store clothing and linens
- Steam clean and store couches, chairs, carpets, and rugs that are salvageable
- Dispose of ruined carpets, rugs, drapery, etc.
- Deep cleaning of all surfaces
- Repair and repaint as needed
- Replacement of flooring and carpeting
- Rebuilding of any necessary structural elements
- Proper disposal of contaminated materials
- Woman-owned business
- 24/7 live calls
- On-site in 60 minutes or less
- We work with all insurance
- Family owned and operated
- We stay in communication with you throughout the process
Day Or Night Immediate Emergency Cleanup